|Holiday Pops! 2016 Poster|
The Concord Band's Holiday Pops concerts have become a popular tradition. This year's program includes new music, as well as many favorites and a little something for everyone.
These concerts sell out early, so order your tickets as soon as possible. Adult seats are $25 each; seats for children (under 12) are $15 each. Seating is at Tables for 4 (a few tables for more than 4 are available on the drama stage). The tables are set up "Pops"-style, with complimentary snacks and beverages provided.
The musical program includes:
- Overture to a Winter Festival, by James Curnow
- Suite on Celtic Folk Songs, by Tomohiro Tatebe
- Rhapsody for Hanukkah, by Stephen Bulla
- Home for Christmas, arr. by John Higgins
- Heaven's Light, by Steven Reineke
- A Charlie Brown Christmas, by Vince Guaraldi; arr. by Carl Strommen
- Bugler's Holiday, by Leroy Anderson, transcr. by Michael Edwards
- The Christmas Song (Chestnuts Roasting on an Open Fire), by Mel Torme & Bob Wells; arr. by John Higgins
- Sleigh Ride, by Leroy Anderson; arr. by Michael Story
- Auld Lang Syne, trad.; arr. by William Toland
- Great Songs of Christmas (sing-a-long), arr. by Bob Lowden
Snow date for this concert is Sunday, Dec. 11, 2 PM. (Call 978-897-9969 after 4 PM on day of concert in case of inclement weather.)